- About Hydropower
- On Your River
- Policy Watch
- About Us
Yakutat Wave : P-14438
- Yakutat Bay
- 0.75 MW
- Marine & hydrokinetic energy
- Download Permit
- Resolute Marine Energy, Inc
The proposed project would consist of:
- between 7 and 15 Surge Wave Energy Converters for a maximum total installed capacity of 750 kilowatts;
- a single transmission line to bring project power to shore;
- shore-based power conditioning equipment, transformers, and voltage regulations facilities; and
- appurtenant facilities.
The project would have an estimated annual generation of 3,942 MWH.
There are no federal lands associated with the project; however, the project would be located within the waters of the State of Alaska.
About Alaska Map
This interactive website is supported through a partnership between the Hydropower Reform Coalition and the National Park Service. Its purpose is to allow stakeholders to share information about important resources, including recreation, in the vicinity of proposed hydropower projects in Alaska. HRC and NPS will use this input to set priorities for our involvement.
We encourage you to share any resource related information you may have about the proposed project area through our contact us page. Please be aware that this website is not a substitute for FERC’s e-Comment system. If you wish to have your comments considered by FERC and the project applicant, please see these instructions on how to e-Comment.