Waterway: Grant River
The original proposal consisted of the following two proposed developments:
1. Elva: 50-foot-long, 10-foot-high rock-filled diversion dam:
- 4,100-foot-long lake tap pipeline;
- 3,200-foot-long penstock (from the lake tap pipeline);
- 49-mile-long, 34.5 kV transmission;
- 3-mile-long access road.
2. Grant: 900-foot-long, 20-foot-high rock-filled diversion dam:
- 1-mile-long, 20-foot-high diversion canal;
- 300-foot-long, 20-foot-high rock-filled diversion dam (at the terminus of cana)l;
- 5,000-foot-long pipeline;
- 3,100-foot-long penstock (from the pipeline);
- 46-mile-long, 34.5-kV transmission line;
- 2.5-mile-long access road.