|Type of facility
|Mode of hydropower generation
|Type of permit
|FERC docket #
|FERC project name
|Other projects with this FERC number
Ownership and operation
|Erie Boulevard Hydropower LP
|Wholesale Power Marketer
|Year first online (conventional hydro)
|Transmission or distribution system owner
|Niagara Mohawk Power Corp.
Power and generating capacity
|Number of units
|Total capacity from hydraulic turbine-generator units within each plant
|Average annual net hydropower generation
This project is located on the Black River in Jefferson County, New York.
The project has five developments spanning approximately 17 miles:
- the 5.4-MW Herrings Development, at river mile 27.5, in the Towns of Wilna and Champion and the Village of Herrings,
- the 10.8-MW Deferiet Development, at river mile 26, in the Towns of Wilna and Champion and the Village of Deferiet,
- the 5.4-MW Kamargo Development, at river mile 17, in the Towns of LeRay and Rutland and the Village of Black River,
- the 6.0-MW Black River Development, at river mile 15, in the Towns of LeRay and Rutland and the Village of Black River, and
- and the 2.0-MW Sewalls Development, at river mile 10, in the City of Watertown (Watertown)
Is there something you’d like to add or correct? Please let us know.